Sunday, September 6, 2015

How easy it is to go away from someone

It was late at night. Ahana was sleeping. She has to wake up early tomorrow for her office. Her phone rings. Its her boyfriend. He usually calls up at this hour lest his mother comes to know about it.

Ahana sprang up on the bed and softly answers the call.
"Hello Ahana, are you sleeping?"
Ahana: "Ya, its almost 1 a.m .What are you doing?"
"Completed my packing, will be leaving tomorrow night."
Ahana: "hmm best of luck dear for your masters and do keep me posted when you reach there."
"All the best to you too Ahana for your future. And I wont be taking my phone with me. It wont work in US"
Ahana: "why are you wishing me.I am not going anywhere?"
"I am wishing for your future. I may not be able to keep in touch with you and this might be my final call."
Ahana: "Dont be stupid. Do mail me atleast when you reach there."
"Ok..Now go to sleep and have a great life ahead."

The phone got disconnected. The next morning Ahana tried a lot of time to call him but the phone went unanswered.

As she laid to her bed at night watching over the clock and thinking when his flight will start and frantically calling him to wish once before he leaves, the phone call still goes unanswered.

Ahana's mom enters her room to find her secretly weeping. She calms her "didnt he call you before departure?" Ahana answered to herself "He has chosen not to call me again mom. It is his choice not to love me anymore. How easy it is for a person to leave without a reason just because he is not liking it anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...