Saturday, February 27, 2016

Very short stories

After writing many a long prose the idea of short story tickled my mind. I personally love short stories than novels. Here's my first try at it.Do comment your thoughts. It will help me improve.

Story #1
With a mind full of thoughts about her busy schedule as she descends the stairs, a known voice which was not heard for long, calls her from behind and in a while all her past moments flashed in front of her eyes.

Story #2
 The curious child asks his older brother "Why did GOD create this world?" Confused by his question the older one smiled "well I guess he didnt have a choice."

Story #3
 The girl returned from school and called out "Mum, where's the food?" Little did she know that people die but habit remains.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...