Friday, January 1, 2016

Lessons are meant to be learnt and resolutions are meant to be broken

The year 2015 passed by and like every year my comment was "it was as if yesterday did we usher 2015 . It ended so soon."

So every resolution that I take at the beginning of the year is always broken. Not only mine I believe there will loads in the same ship. Definitely a year comprising 365 days, 52 weeks and 4 seasons will leave you with a lot of happy as well as bitter memories. Lessons taught must be applied in the coming days.

1. 2015 made me a lil more older and a lil more matured. I became more tolerant and non complaining. And also my self value increased. I learnt that if you value yourself only then the world will value you. Be confident and people will not dare question you. Raise your voice where needed and people will think twice the next time. Your confidence is what people will fear. You dont always need physical strength but have loads of mental strength. Your mind drives your day, your body. Every ailment can be cured if you think you can deal with it. You can go out of every situation if you are determined to.

2. In sync with point 1 it is also equally important to respect others. Instead of being judgmental allow others to speak and listen to them. Dont say anything rude which you cant take back later.

3. Reinvent yourself. Allow yourself to know more and more. Knowledge is never ending and lets not try to stop it either from coming. Life at every phase will teach you something or other but be knowledgeable so that you can become more wise and a better person that the last time.

4. I used to get angry with my husband for making so much tours all through the year but travelling gave me many ideas and a feeling that I am nourishing my soul with some of God's marvelous creations.

5. Last but not the least remember "This too shall pass".

I will not make any resolution this year just I pray to God to impart me strength to face every odds and come out unaffected. And with this year I am planning to make myself a lil better than the previous me. Fingers crossed.

“I’m sharing my #TalesOf2015 with BlogAdda.”

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, inspiring and a great post. Well written! Good luck for the contest.

    Do read my take on this topic too and share your ideas >> http://bit.ly/1SA3Onv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! That is it! That marks your growth. This is how we all should take life. Life is so beautiful, we only need to be fully awake and alive!

    ReplyDelete

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...