Friday, January 23, 2015

Can solitude bring peace?

I am a bit confused what solitude can bring as this word has different meanings. When I return from office late in the evening I seek for a solitary place of my own where I can do things and relax in the way I want. After a hard day I dont want to go around and chat with people. I need my own time. It doesnt teaches me anything but at least helps me to relax. It helps me to focus on some areas where I need to work upon.

Solitude again refers to the empty place in life which we store for another person. I have seen people commenting "I am happy to be single". Yes in one way we can be happy as attachment leads to trouble but again do we really want to keep that empty for ever? If that would have been so we would not have stepped out and sought for another love. And again a life without friends is nothing. Definitely we wont like everyone but every individual has some contributions to our lives. We do not feel left out.

Again solitude means to be alone with nobody beside you or to be alone with everyone by your side.

Personally I feel it is better to find at least some time in solitude  in order to ficus where we are heading, in order to know whom to trust and whom not to, in order to know whether our actions have hurt somebody or not. In short entirely for some self realization. Apart from that life in solitude brings sadness,gloominess. Be yourself but be with everyone around you. It will help you to be a better person.

1 comment:

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...