Friday, February 4, 2011

Emotional Fool

This is what people opine about me ---- an Emotional Fool. A person who cares for the little emotions which nobody cares. Actually my world is very little , I have a very few close friends whom I call my God gifted friends. They do for me like no one does,they care for me like no one cares . It was being taught to me not to expect anything from anyone , not to take every word to ur heart, not to care for emotions... But my question is are these criteria s fit in the case of closed ones too?? Aren't they suppose to know u better than everyone around u? Is it a crime to  speak out to them if anything u didnt like? If it is then whom to call closed ones? If not then y is that they dont take it the way u feel? Why is it that someone's feelings are never understood? Why is it someone is always wrong in saying something?


Probably the only answer is that "This is life". U may be too lucky to have people to understand evry bit of ur emotion or too less fortunate  not to get anyone..Everyone says its all becoz u think so much , u take every word to heart...How does it matter to u ? Why are u being an emotional fool? Emotional fool....To live u have to make sure that u care for evryone's  but also be sure that no one cares for u. Be careful to what to say but dont be harsh or rude if u r angry(this applies in the case of ur loved ones too.as loved ones are very easily hurt and many a times never understand what made u say like that).


If the life involves in an IT sector then simply dont give a dam to anything anyone says. Sometimes I do wonder is it a crime to be an extrovert? Once a friend of mine claimed that by being just a  friend he knows everything about me just becoz i am an extrovert...But I kept on thinking have I done anything wrong so that I need to hide it from people? Many think it to be "not that good".But where is the fault ???


Actually these things are taught in numerous management books,television programs etc. But in a world where even ur loved ones dont care for u  u cant afford to be an Emotional fool..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...