Friday, July 16, 2010

Tension

The word too much associated with me. A thing that can lead to illness. But unfortunately quite difficult to curb it. It is a thing aroused y our subconscious mind. It occurs only when we are uncertain about something maybe results,human reaction,job ...the list is never ending.

As for my case the word goes parallel with my life.I am sure all my friends who would be reading this blog will surely laugh at this thing.They know me to be a person who has tension over everything no matter how small it can be. And I have paid for my tensions too. I used to get too ill and as a result many a times had to miss classes,tutions etc etc.Still today the thing has not left me. I try my best not to be tensed but alas!

I remember the day when my secondary exam results were out.I was so tensed that I could not walk on the road.The exams at school specially the board exams used to leave me all the more nervous.And in college though the thing improved a lot yet didnt go fully.I remember the days when our semester results were declared.We sometimes had no prior information and landed up in amazement and nervousness due to the sudden shocking news.And the job interviews omg! The ones that were held in college was okayish. But outside college...ufff...

I happened to go for an interview at a company's office oneday.I got struck in the traffic jam and it was raining heavily.I was almost dead with my tensions.The more I try not to be tensed the more I become one.Tension seems to entangle me from all the possible sides and is in so much love with me that it never leaves me no matter how much I go away.God when will I be finally able to free myself from it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The online saree war

After a whole decade or more, we have finally got a year that is unique and unprecedented. The last one might have been when India got its I...